- Current Tax Rates - Taxing entity codes, homestead exemptions granted, and tax rates. This also contains an example illustrating how to calculate your taxable value.
- Current Value Reports by Tax Year - View the current values by tax year for all taxing entities
- Abated Value - History of Abated Values by Taxing Entity
- State Comptroller's Reviews of JCAD
- Annual Report
- Reappraisal Plan 2021-2022 - Due to the size of Addendum 1 in the Plan, the maps are not accessible on our website. Please call our office to obtain a copy of the maps.
- USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practices) Report 2020 - the purpose of this report is to provide a better understanding of the methods, techniques, and scope of work utilized by JCAD in the valuation and reappraisal of taxable property within Jefferson County. Due to the file size, this report is divided into two parts:
- Budget - JCAD's current budget
- HB 3693 Utility Reports